Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Blog is for Smarties

So, apparently my blog is only barely coherent to the non-college educated. That, or the folks behind the blog readability test are actually psychologists trying to raise the self esteem of bloggers, who clearly need help if they're posting their banter on the internet. Just sayin'.
In other news, Wordshoot is far cooler than Typer Shark. There's blood and everything. At the medium level, I cleared 95% of the words that rolled out and tried to annihilate me.
And, finally, Yahoo! Answers: something I can compulsively waste my time on that means something! I've only answered 5 questions, but it's addicting. I haven't received any Best Answer points yet but I see them on my horizon like the shiny, useless things that they are. But seriously, it's good practice and it makes me appreciative of the reference interview. I read more than a few questions I couldn't fully answer without knowing more. Maybe I am cut out for this gig.

No comments: